[Dynagroove] JUICY FRIDAYS NO COVER ALL NIGHT

RJ Spinher rjspinher at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 08:48:04 PDT 2009

What up Juicy Army...

Wow wow wee wow is all I can say the last two weeks
have been off the charts and this whole ride is incredible, with the new sound
system in, the place is rocking! again last week another 390 people thru the
doors it is unbelievable how our house is growing and its all because of YOU!
This week we got Dj Highpockets (aka Carmin E) LOL in the Heezy...The creator
of Easy Sundays @ Dragon bar in Hermosa beach...Truly responsible for bringing
some serious talant and some amazing House music partys to the south bay! and
now he is coming to ROCK JUICY!

I hope you can join us again this week...and
if you cant no worrys...join us whenever...cuz we started and will contuinue
to be NO COVER- NO LINES-NO BULLSHIT!
This is JUICY FRIDAYS....WHERE U AT?
LOCATED AT THE SEVEN LOUNGE
555 WEST 7TH ST