[Dynagroove] Focus TONIGHT with David Garcia, Josh Billings and Chase Fection

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Tue Aug 4 17:21:43 PDT 2009

TONIGHT August 4th
David Garcia (Solmatic Records, LA)

With Josh Billings + Chase Fection

Five Dollars Before 10:30 With RSVP ($10 After)

To RSVP Send an email to RSVP at Focus-OC.com with your full name

Last Tuesday's Dance Competition was amazing as always we will have some
videos and pictures posted shortly on www.focus-oc.com (check in the
next couple days)! Congratulations to the winners: Gyroe the Magnificent
(Breaking), Jet Li (Popping), J Rock (Freestyle).

This Tuesday we have LA's very own David Garcia. David Garcia has become
one of the DJs the focus crowd has really grown fond of over the years.
His style is unique and dance floors love him! You've probably seen his
name around playing massive clubs around the globe or at his Hugely
successful Solmatic parties (search Youtube for "David Garcia Solmatic"
to see what I'm talking about)

Warming up for David we have Focus resident DJ Josh Billings along with
Chase Fection playing the early slot. It's a cheap night ($5 before
10:30 w/ RSVP and $10 After) so everyone can come out for this one.
There should be a lot of dancers in the house too, so if you missed last
week's competition come and check it out this Tuesday.

P.S. Come say what's up on our message board - www.focus-oc.com/forum

18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over For the Fully Stocked Bar
Drink Specials (B4 10:30) $3 Beers, $3 Vodka Energy, $3.50 Midori Sour &
$3.50 Cosmo
$1 Tacos On the Patio (All Night)
Tickets Available Online at Focus-oc.com/tickets & Doors Open at 9:30 Pm

More info - Focus-Oc.com  |  Downloadable the Mixes - LiveAtFocus.com

See You Tuesday!

--
AIM / iChat - Hosj321

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]