[Dynagroove] how do you JUJU?

Jose Tobar jose at aagfx.com
Fri Aug 7 12:21:12 PDT 2009

JUJU was rocking this year!

B3 really stepped things up this year, and if its anything like How
Sweet(which has grown from 3,000-20,000 people over the past 3 years)--
next year is going to be HUGE!

Heard Mark do a nice afternoon set, Bassnectar put the bassline beat
downs and Reverend Donald brought it home proper with some 3 AM techno
and the showmanship that has made him a star!

My favorite stage was the Honey Comb hideout--proper house and it felt
like most of the DJs (CEE, Slick, Bodyrcok, Wally, Cyrus, Wobs & I)
were all on the same page musically...HEAVY vibes!  missed Cade's set
but I heard he got the party started proper!

Really proud that B3 is back in full effect-the original crew to have
house music on the main stage at a massive!

Till next time!

jose NF