[Dynagroove] Andy Caldwell this week at Melodic for FREE. Derrick Carter, DJ Sneak coming up!

Sam Gaglani sam at clubmelodic.com
Mon Aug 10 11:55:06 PDT 2009

This week we welcome ANDY CALDWELL for his monthly residency - PLAY WITH
ANDY CALDWELL

It will be FREE BEFORE 11pm with RSVP TO: http://melodic1.eventbrite.com/

If you can't make it before 11pm you can purchase them online at :
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=62560

We have a few HUGE weeks coming up with DERRICK CARTER & DJ SNEAK - BAM /
BAM!!

For more info, pictures galleries and more visit : www.clubmelodic.com

FUTURE SESSIONS

August 19 - DERRICK CARTER - Presale tickets available at:
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=62509

August 26 - DJ SNEAK -
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=63111

October 3 - SPECIAL EVENT : BODY & SOUL - HOUSE OF BLUES (LA) - Joe
Claussell, Danny Krivit and Francois K - BUY TICKETS HERE
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=63244

October 28 - BEN WATT - MELODIC HALLOWEEN PARTY
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=62561

Melodic is every WEDNESDAY at ECCO - 1640 N. Cahuenga Blvd
21+
10pm - 2am
--
Sam Gaglani