[Dynagroove] Doc Martin Classics Night - Zack Hill in Lounge 8/23

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Fri Aug 21 09:52:22 PDT 2009

This is going to be one hell of a night!! Anyone who's been in LA for awhile
remembers when we were fortunate enough to have DEEP and REVIVAL (Doc's
Sunday party) on alternating Sundays at 1650.. Now the two LA legends are
back together for one night to take us to school!!

As if that wasn't enough, I'll be in the Soul Lounge doin' somethin' a
little different from the norm for the night.. Need a break from the house?
Step into the lounge and join our boogie for a bit! I'll be gettin' DOWN
playing a wide range of Funk, Soul, R&B, Disco, Reggae, and Hip Hop classics
from 12-3!! This doesn't happen often so be sure to stop in and check it
out!

All that for $10?! Might as well let your boss know now that you'll be in a
little late on Monday.

See you Sunday!!