[Dynagroove] New Monthly Residency at The Standard!

Nice Guy dynalist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:49:18 PDT 2009

Hang the DJs + Mean Red Productions Present:

Hey Dynagroovers!

Hope everyone had a solid weekend!

Just a heads up to a new Monthly Residency I got going on at The
Standard in Hollywood, COMACT DISCO!

Not a "house music" specific night, we play a wide variety of music.
This week I'll be playing some midtempo left field house, So if you
like the sounds of Woolfy, Morgan Geist, or Daniel Wang, this will be
up your alley...

This goes off every last Wednesday and is FREE ALL NIGHT

TWO FOR ONE well drinks till 11pm!

all going down at:

COMPACT DISCO

Hosted by Anne Montone + Scarlett Casanova

Resident DJs:
Eddie B (Hawt)
Amanda M (Flavorpill LA)
Anne Montone