[Dynagroove] This Friday-Jask, me, Wobs, nonfiction and adam auburn- in O.C

Brett Ballou brettb at bluewatersurfboards.com
Thu Aug 27 12:15:25 PDT 2009

Hit me up for guest list if you can make it down. I can give as many reduced
list spots as needed.

Hope some of you can come by.

See you on the dancefloor

Friday, August 28th 2009

AUBURN EVENTS presents...

------------ R E A C H ------------>

@ Red Nightclub (OC)

Featuring the OC Debut of One of the World's Most Talented DJs:

★★★★★★ JASK ★★★★★★

(Soulfuric, Large, Thaisoul / FL)

http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.myspace.com/djjask

Along with DJs:

iI'm opening the main room from 9-10:15pm , then i am playing in the second
room/smoking patio with wobs and Non-fiction- The focus residents. from
10:30-2am....

***BRETTT BALLOU***

www.myspace.com/b3cande

●●● ADAM AUBURN ●●●

(Auburn Events, LA)

http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.myspace.com/adamauburn

●●● DARWIN PAUL ●●●

(Auburn Events, OC)

http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.myspace.com/darwinpaul

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀â–
€â–€â–€â–€

$10 Before 11pm with RSVP:

promo at auburneventsla.com

The last REACH party hit Capacity by 11:15 (1500+ people) Make sure to ARRIVE
EARLY TO ENSURE ENTRY!!

$1 Dollar Drinks 9-10pm!!

Ages 21+. 9pm-2am.

Photos from 7/24/09 REACH ft. Andy Caldwell:

RED Nightclub

4647 macarthur blvd, newport beach california