[Dynagroove] [FRIDAY in OC] Auburn Events pres. "REACH" ft. JASK | RED NIGHTCLUB

Adam Auburn adamauburn at sonicsoul.com
Thu Aug 27 14:46:17 PDT 2009

Hey everyone, I can't begin to tell you how excited we are for this Friday,
as Auburn Events returns to Red Nightclub for what has become the biggest
house music party in OC:  REACH! Last month we had 3 rooms of DJs, and were
sold out by 11:15 with nearly 2000 people in attendance. Somewhere around
500 people couldn't get in (we only have a clicker to count the people that
actually make it in lol), so I must stress... Don't be left outside, GET
THERE EARLY!!!!!

This Friday's Special Guest DJ, all the way from Tampa, FL -- JASK -- is one
of world's most talented DJs. Well known for crafting his own special DJ
Edits & Mashups, Jask takes old school flavors and mashes them with new
school beats. These bangin remixes are exclusive to his performances, taking
the dancefloor to a level that only this Thaisoul brother can. The energy
behind the man's sets is phenomenal, DO NOT MISS THIS PERFORMANCE!! Jask is
an Auburn Events favorite, and after this Friday I can assure you he will be
the new OC favorite!  Don't say you wish you were there.. make sure you ARE
there!

See you on the Dancefloor!

~Adam Auburn & the Auburn Events Family
www.auburneventsla.com

Friday, August 28th 2009
AUBURN EVENTS presents...

------------ R E A C H ------------>
@ Red Nightclub (OC)

Featuring the OC Debut of One of the World's Most Talented DJs:
JASK
(Soulfuric, Large, Thaisoul / FL)
http://www.myspace.com/djjask

Along with DJs:

ADAM AUBURN
(Auburn Events, LA)
http://www.myspace.com/adamauburn

DARWIN PAUL
(Auburn Events, OC)
http://www.myspace.com/darwinpaul

BRETT BALLOU
(B3 Founder/Owner)
http://www.myspace.com/b3cande

Plus Patio DJs:
NONFICTION & WOBS
(Focus, Elevate OC)

$10 Before 11pm with RSVP: promo at auburneventsla.com

The last REACH party hit Capacity by 11:15 (1500+ people)
Make sure to ARRIVE EARLY TO ENSURE ENTRY!!

$1 Dollar Drinks 9-10pm!!

Ages 21+. 9pm-2am.

Photos from 7/24/09 REACH ft. Andy Caldwell:
http://www.doughac.com/events/caldwell
http://www.hillatious.com/Hillatious_Entertainment/Photo_Albums/Pages/2009-7-24th%40RedInNewportBeach.html

Photos from 6/20/09 REACH ft. Colette:
http://www.dontstoptherock.com/happenings/colette