[Dynagroove] Absurd 9.26.09 Evil Eddie Richards + Holger Zilske Live

absurd sounds absurdsounds at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 15:44:09 PDT 2009

www.absurdrecordings.com/AbsurdSept26Poster.jpg

A B S U R D
9 . 2 6 . 0 9

Evil Eddie Richards (Fabric/Wiggle UK)

Holger Zilske aka Smash TV (Playhouse GER)

Alex Villalobos (Absurd SD)

warehouse space

info. 323 848 0010

Absurd is back in the warehouse for an end of summer affair.

Along with Absurd residents Evil Eddie Richards & Alex Villalobos we bring you direct from Berlin Holger Zilske!

Holger (aka Smash TV) will bring his Live PA to Los Angeles for his debut appearance.

Touring off his album recently released on Playhouse and also his
recent release with us here at Absurd we're excited to be featuring
such an innovative artist.

Visit the site for updates & info on the upcoming absurdities.

Mark the date!!

www.absurdrecordings.com