[Dynagroove] Tonight - Porter Tinsley, Joplin + UNEAQ @ Zanzibar

Danielle White divadaniyell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:39:52 PST 2009

Tonight, Uneaq will be doing a live performance in Santa Monica at Zanzibar.
It's a new Wednesday night called Heat! I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!;)
divaD

HEAT :: Forward thinking house music @ Zanzibar
FEB 4th - SPECIALS GUESTS
UNEAQ<http://web.mac.com/auneaq/Uneaq_Web_page/Welcome.html>(Om
Records) and
JOPLIN <http://www.myspace.com/musicwithjoplin> (Pork and Beats,
Deep-LA) Resident
DJ: Porter Tinsley <http://www.portertinsley.com/>

Zanzibar // 1301 5th St Santa Monica, CA 90401 // $10 before 11p.m., $15
after

presented by www.mekka.com
LINE-UP
9-11 p.m. - Porter Tinsley (HEAT)
11 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. - UNEAQ (Om Records)
12:30 a.m. to close - Joplin (Pork n Beats, Deep-la)

BIO

[image: uneaq.jpg]

UNEAQ consists of three members: Jessica Marquez, Joshua Marquez, and Andrew
Lozano. With an undeniable musical chemistry, all three contribute a piece
of their heart and soul into every track. These three have played together
for nine years using different approaches towards performing. Starting out
as a soulful Jazz quintet with a splash of Hip-Hop, UNEAQ gained experience
as they preformed around the Bay Area. Highly influenced by the underground
house scene, they decided to completely change their style in late 2000.
Utilizing their fantastic musicianship they have turned that inspiration
into pure magic. Since adapting this new way of performing, the band's fan
base has nearly quadrupled. While playing a wide variety of venues all over
the Bay Area, UNEAQ has captured the attention and enthusiasm of the crowd,
bringing people from different walks of life together. "I love watching the
people react while we're performing," says Jessica. "No matter what age or
how different they all are, they all connect with the music."

Dedicated to their fans across the globe, Uneaq continues to push the
envelope for house music. Uneaq's sound plucks at the heartstrings of loyal
and new fans with their optimistically beautiful sound and innovative style.
They have the house music scene screaming for more, and Uneaq is here to
deliver it.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of heat-final-recolored-717127.jpg]