[Dynagroove] war of the roses TONIGHT!!!

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Sat Feb 7 18:36:01 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

Teknowledge returns to bring back War of The Roses - Our Valentines
Masquerade Ball
Saturday February 7th, 2009 in downtown LA.

FEATURING the musical stylings of...

THE LIVING LEGENDS performing Live!
GREENSKEEPERS live!  myspace.com/greenskeepersmusic
VIBESQUAD album release "DAWN PATROL"  (aaron holstein, crunkadelic
basstraveler- Colorado) www.myspace.com/vibesquad
BREAKBEATBUDDHA  (Propatingz, San Francisco) www.myspace.com/BreakBeatBuddha

DJ Sets from:

HIPP-E - (nightshift recordings, OM records - Denver Colorado)
www.myspace.com/djhippe
J DUBB (Greenskeepers - Chicago)
JAMES CURD (Greenskeepers - Chicago)
A SPECIAL TRIBUTE to F.A.M.I.L.Y. featuring a spoken by founding member
Doug and a legendary once in a lifetime performance by R.A.W x OSCURE x
JASON BLAKEMORE on 6 turntables
TREAVOR MOONTRIBE (Iboga Records, Desert Dwellers)
BODYROCK DJs (Bodyrock, F.A.M.I.L.Y)
BRADEN (Trinity / SPace Island / 16BIT + Beyond)
EVA  (Afterlifemgmt.com)
DJ 007 & JASON SPLAT  (Teknowledge, Addicted, Turntable Alliance)
HAZEN (Temple of Boom)
ZACK HILL (Vinyltribe)
JAYVON (Sugarcoded | L.A.Sonic)
CADE (Dynagroove)
PAUL-E (Shush rec)
AVI RAM (NDC)
GREG G (Enlightened Events, The Realm)

LIVE VISUAL ART performed by PUZZ:E PIECE on 3 massive screens

LIVE AERIAL DANCE PERFORMANCES by  The Cupcake Pussy Posse

Art Installations. FIre Dancers, Visual stimulus and more!

War of the Roses is a costume themed event so please join the vibe and
dress up!

21+ Over, 2 Full Bars , Valet & Secure parking available.
$20 Presales on sale now @ Groovetickets.com, arrive early as this event
may sell out.

Thank you to all for your love and support

The Teknowledge Family
"Remixing The Underground"