[Dynagroove] Deeper Shades of House - Zack Hill (Guestmix)

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Thu Feb 12 09:49:09 PST 2009

Lars Behrenroth recently asked me to provide an exclusive guest mix for
his global deep house music show 'Deeper Shades of House' which has been
featuring top name talent each week for over 5 years.. The show aired this
week in the 2nd hour, and has received a great response thus far.. Below
is a direct link to the show page where you can listen to Lars' first
hour, and then register to download the guestmix in the 2nd hour.

http://www.deepershades.net/dsoh-shows/dsoh-282-guestmix-by-zack-hill.html

I also recommend subscribing to the feed to receive a new show each week
as it airs! Go back and listen to the Lovebirds mix from a couple of weeks
ago, what a great set!

Thanks again Lars and the Deeper Shades family for continuing to promote
quality deep house music on a global scale!!

-Zack Hill
VinylTribe LA
www.vinyltribe.com
www.myspace.com/vinyltribe