[Dynagroove] shady promoters

Brett Ballou brettb at bluewatersurfboards.com
Thu Feb 12 12:13:48 PST 2009

Josh, it's amazing to me that you are feeling for the promoter? The promoter
is a rip off artist who screwed his investor, didn't pay his talent, and had
whack sound for people that paid upwards of $30.

When you do a party, you need to be able to pay for it before you collect
ticket money from the door... You cant blame your bad promoting job on why
talent is not getting paid. That is not right. The talent came and did their
job and the promoter did not.IE, not enough attendance, shitty sound, etc
etc.

SHADY PROMOTER=BAD PROMOTER= UPSET CUSTOMERS AND TALENT!!

Just because we are promoters (josh and Brett) there is no way we should be
supporting the actions that this guy is doing. It's wrong!