[Dynagroove] TONIGHT - JT Donaldson @ Focus - $5 b4 10:30 w/ RSVP

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Tue Feb 17 06:30:51 PST 2009

Tuesday February 17th

JT Donaldson
(Om Records, Gallery, NYC)

With Wobs & Jesse Hantla

Five Dollars
Before 10:30 With RSVP or Email Printout ($12 After)

We have another great night of house music planned for you this Tuesday.
It's only Five bucks (w/ RSVP b4 10:30) and we've lowered the cover
after 10:30 to only $7 more ($12) + the $1 Tacos will be on the patio
all night every Tuesday and of course the $2.50 Beers & $3 Kamikazes
before 10:30 drink specials.

Our lineup this Tuesday consists of a Focus Favorite, JT Donaldson.
Coming straight from Brooklyn NYC it's a very special West Coast
appearance by an artist the West Coast has grown to love. He has
released numerous mix CDs including: "San Francisco Sessions" off Om
records & "Franchise Player 01." JT Donaldson's Original productions
have appeared on countless compilations and other artists mix CDs. A
true house veteran and prolific producer, he has found success with
releases on Om, Utensil, Lazy Days, Freerange, Nightshift, Dufflebag,
Deepfunk and Seasons (not to mention his own imprints, Fairpark and
Gallery). It's truly an honor to have someone as talented as him stop
through to play at Focus.

Along with JT Donaldson we have Focus resident Wobs & focus regular
Jesse Hantla warming up the night. Another night for the record books!

Focus Is Located @ Tapas
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660

18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over To Drink at the Fully Stocked Bar
Doors Open @ 9:30
Dress Code: Casual Attire (Come Ready to Dance)
Presale Tickets Available on Groovetickets.com

Drink Specials (Before 10:30)
$2.50 Beers
$3 Kamikazes

$1 Tacos on the patio all night

To RSVP, email your full name to RSVP at Focus-OC.com

Hope you can make it out....

-Josh Billings

--
AIM / iChat - Hosj321

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]
Internal Virus Database is out of date.