[Dynagroove] deep 10 yr anniversary review

boxmusicla at aol.com boxmusicla at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 18:15:03 PST 2009

 i like my sounds more underground so i'm not at deep often.? but you definitely have to give marques his due...10 years of consistently good house is no easy feat.

but the 10yr avnniversary was definitely right up there as one of the best deep nights ever (coming right after the Body & Soul night).? Tony Humphries and Louie got playful going back to back the last two hours....crazy energy.

and upstairs, what used to be a really shitty, ultra-hollywood looking lounge (red carpets, white leather furniture, etc), was now a dark, intimate room.? Spinna, and Rich Medina KILLED it up there.?? highlight: Spinna rocking doubles (serrato doubles : )? but still doubles) of Black Ivory's Mainline, while Prince played air-guitar with his cane....done.

Scott K.
myspace.com/boxmusic

BOXMUSIC 001: Scott K. vs The O'Jays "I Love Music"
available now (vinyl only) in record stores worldwide

BOXMUSIC 002: Scott K. & Laithie vs 'O8AMA "Dreams of Unity"
available Oct '08 - free download available at myspace.com/boxmusic

BOXMUSIC 003: Scott K. & Cole Medina vs James Brown "I'm Satisfied"
available Jan '09 (vinyl only) in record stores worldwide

BOXMUSIC 004: The SDC Edit EP feat: "Tonight" b/w "Everybody Get Down"
available Feb '09 (vinyl only) in record stores worldwide

LIBERATE REC: EMAN "Urban Renewal" (Scott K. & AMA's Live-Soul Mix)
available now on www.traxsource.com

LIBERATE REC: EMAN "Respect The Music" (Scott K. & Cole Medina's Minimal Acid Dub)
available now on www.traxsource.com

MOREHOUSE REC: GROOVE JUNKIES "Black Man In The White House" (Scott K.'s BOXmusic Mix)
and (Scott K. & Joey Kay's Chicago Bump Mix and digDUB)
advance promos available on www.traxsource.com