[Dynagroove] Gene Farris + Nonfiction & Cade at Focus Tuesday March 3rd - $5 RSVP List

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Thu Feb 26 15:56:55 PST 2009

Tuesday March 3rd

Gene Farris
("Revolution 09 Tour" Farris Wheel Recordings Chicago)

Along With Nonfiction & Cade (Dynagroove)

Five Dollars
Before 10:30 With RSVP or Email Printout ($13 After)

Sooo how much do we love you guys? Well we just worked out a deal to
have $3 Red bull Vodkas as a part of our drink specials before 10:30!!
The $1 Tacos will be on the patio all night every Tuesday and of course
the $2.50 Beers before 10:30.

Oh yeah and we're bringing GENE FARRIS out from CHICAGO!!

Focus Is Located @ Tapas
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660

18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over To Drink at the Fully Stocked Bar
Doors Open @ 9:30
Dress Code: Casual Attire (Come Ready to Dance)
Presale Tickets Available on Groovetickets.com

Drink Specials (Before 10:30)
$2.50 Beers
$3 Red Bull Vodkas

$1 Tacos on the patio all night

To RSVP, email your full name to RSVP at Focus-OC.com

Hope you can make it out....

-Josh Billings

www.Focus-OC.com
www.LiveAtFocus.com

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]
Internal Virus Database is out of date.