[Dynagroove] Melodic Wednesdays: Jean Louie & The French Connexion + link to tix for Ben Watt & Farina...

Ricardo Torres ricardo at ricardotorres.net
Mon Mar 9 00:43:15 PDT 2009

Just a minor correction (might have been a typo) but I think the place
was called "Louis XIV" (like the French king) which was a great
restaurant and Sam is right that the music was dope.  The small 2nd
floor was full of energy and cool people back in the day.  Didn't they
used to have Monday Night Social there at one point?

Ricardo Torres
http://djricardotorres.com
http://westcoastcollective.com