[Dynagroove] Melodic Wednesdays: Jean Louis & The French Connexion + link to tix for Ben Watt & Farina...

Sam Gaglani sam at homemadela.com
Tue Mar 10 11:17:57 PDT 2009

I fixed the ticket link for pre-sale tickets for the Treasure Fingers / Ben
Watt / Farina shows, scroll down to check it out.

Also, we have some pix up courtesy of Richard Kim:
http://www.blinkofaniproductions.com/melodic/030409/

This week we have JEAN LOUIS and THE FRENCH CONNEXION.  Now, some of you are
probably not old enough to know who JEAN LOUIS is, but back in the mid 90's
he owned this great French restaurant LOUIS XIV and they had this great
little upstairs area where good HOUSE music was played EVERY NIGHT.  Jean
Louis pretty much  started the whole DJ in the restaurant scene creating the
perfect  ambience for the late night eaters.  He brings out a great crowd,
very eclectic and super chill. Alongside, him will be the boys from PARIS,

THE FRENCH CONNEXION:
Julio Red & Jay Ka
Ludovic Desmond
Karl Jefferson

These cats are out here for the upcoming WMC and are pretty much superstars
back home.  All together, a very French themed night!

As usual no COVER ALL NIGHT

RE: DOOR DRAMA - we have spoken to the venue and they have assured us
EVERYONE will be let in! But, the one thing they have a hang up about are
HOODIES. If you can leave those at home, please do so :)

FUTURE DATES:

March 18    Melodic Gets Electro - TREASURE FINGERS AND DESTRUCTO = $10 -
Purchase advanced tickets here:
http://www.groovetickets.com/club.asp?affilID=3161

March 25    Gabriel Rene (Therapy LA founder, Naked Music, Aquanote,
Soulstice)

April   1      BEN WATT = $10- Purchase advanced tickets here:
http://www.groovetickets.com/club.asp?affilID=3161

April 8      MARK FARINA = $10 -  Purchase advanced tickets here:
http://www.groovetickets.com/club.asp?affilID=3161

Melodic is located at:
ECCO
1640 N. Cahuenga Blvd, and is every WEDNESDAY.
21+
9:30 - 2am