[Dynagroove] This Sat. SOLID GOLD!!!

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Fri Mar 27 11:57:56 PDT 2009

Ha!  I just downloaded a coppy of Cassius's 1999.  But since zack has that
covered I will play a prince version of 1999 instead!!  Woop woop!

Aaron I found TV LAND!!!!!!

And I also found sex bomb which I eagerly looking forward to dropping!

ahaha I was playing records yesterday.. and yes records as in vinyl and I
got goosebumps because I got so into it!

Cade