[Dynagroove] LOT613 Grand Opening - TONIGHT!!

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Fri Nov 13 11:17:52 PST 2009

Please Celebrate with us in the Official Grand Opening of the Premiere
Events Center.

Please RSVP to INFO at PREMIERELA.COM and we will add you plus 2 to the
guestlist!!

After 2 years of blood , sweat and tears..Premiere events is proud to
showcase one of LA's best fully permitted event spaces. If you haven't
been there come see LOT 613 in all it's glory.We are available for
parties, weddings, special events, fashion shows and much more.

Mix and Mingle with LA’s Top Event Professionals

★★★★★★★ SET TIMES
★★★★★★★

Imperial Room:
8-10 pm: DJ Double J
10-12 pm: Zack Hill
12-1am: Kemal
1-2am: Justin Michael
2-3 am Adam Auburn
3-4am: DJ Rudy C

Mateo Room:
8-845pm: Edwin Carillo
845-930pm: Jimmy Maheras
930-1030pm: Vealchop
1030-1130pm: Jonra Barbiracki
1130-1230pm: APX1
1230-130am:MID CITY WEST
130-300am:C-town and Daniel L’Amour
3-400 am: Sam XXXL Robson

all taking place at:
LOT 613
613 Imperial Street, Los Angeles, CA90021
www.lot613.com