[Dynagroove] TORTURED SOUL @ KING KING, SAT DEC 5 - TIX CLOSE TO SELLING OUT - MELODIC SPECIAL EVENT

Sam Gaglani sam at clubmelodic.com
Mon Nov 30 17:25:40 PST 2009

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5th - 10pm  - 4am - KING KING

WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO SELLING OUT - PLEASE GET YOUR TICKET NOW:
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=65959

MELODIC Proudly presents:

TORTURED SOUL (Live)

Opening sets by:

THE NITTY GRITTY CREW: SCOTT K & DJ KERRY

ADAM AUBURN

ZACK HILL

DISCOUNT PRESALE TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW AT:
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=65959

If you have never seen a TORTURED SOUL show this is your chance to come out
and see them at an amazing venue.  DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS NIGHT!!!

The last time we had them out over 400 people came out to the ROXY and they
absolutely destroyed it!

The KING KING holds 300 max, so we highly encourage you to get your presale
tickets now!

VIDEO OF TORTURED SOUL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ydMIm6_-0

King King is located at 6555 Hollywood Blvd.

PARKING: It aint pretty folks, not gonna lie  But there are two lots about a
block from the venue where it's $8 and $10.

10pm - 4am
21+
http://www.clubmelodic.com