[Dynagroove] HSII suggestions-

A-ron aaron at crunk-house.com
Tue Sep 1 17:19:23 PDT 2009

The lineup for Nocturnal Wonderland is incredible this year.  I think
it's actually too much.  It makes me sort of not want to go cause I
know I won't be able to hear everyone I want to and that's
frustrating.  Of that lineup, I'd like to hear thems below:

Green Velvet
Bart B More
Treasure Fingers
Dj Dan
Switch
Drop The Lime
Frankmusik
Foamo
Benga

AND:

Chew Fu
Fake Blood
Herve
Sinden
Crookers
Zodiac Cartel
Villains
Josh David (BREAKDOWN)
Fatboy Slim

Has anyone seen the lineup for Hard Haunted Mansion?  It's sick.
Hopefully the party goes down without any snags.

hearts,

_A