[Dynagroove] HAWT First Fridays: September w/ Nikola Baytala!!!!

Nice Guy dynalist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:32:42 PDT 2009

Hey Dynagroovers!

I'm really gettin' antsy for this Friday! I remember several years ago
B-fly let me bring these three dj's for a special set at her weekly
BOOM BOX. Those DJs were Justin Martin & Sammy D, as well as Nikola
Baytala...

Needless to say they all played well, but Nikola destroyed the joint
from start to finish. The guy has ALWAYS impressed me with his
technical skill, and well as his ear for the crowd.
He also also just an all around nice and humble guy, which makes his
love show in his sets.
You guys are in for a real treat with Nikoli, no doubt about it.

Not to mention Todd Uno and Ugur Bayram, both have impeccable taste
for really sick sick tunes...this round of HAWT will be nonstop
dancefloor madness!