[Dynagroove] 10 year anniversary party October 10th 2009

Isauro De La Rocha idelarocha at att.net
Wed Sep 9 09:25:32 PDT 2009

OMG is the only way to start that email!  Amazing line up house dubstep n some Techno in mix the only problem is having to wait till Oct. 10th hehe.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 8, 2009, at 1:44 PM, neil goodman <neilg43080 at gmail.com> wrote:

perfect lineup for the 10 year anniversary and stoked on making it ten
years!
keep it goin.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 1:29 PM, TheOneAndOnlyMissV <