[Dynagroove] WET pool party review! Roosvelt hotel on labor day! READ THIS

felisa womble felisarocs at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 17:10:29 PDT 2009

I went to WET over the weekend. I woke up early because I knew there was NO
WAY to get in otherwise, if I came too late. I went specifically to see a dear
friend I haven't seen in months and because she had a room and because Steve
Loria was spinning. They had it planned out because her friends were the first
people in line, so I was stoked. I made it there 20 mins before they let
people in and I was the first in line!
The Door Witch was extremely rude and started this whole bullshit hollywood
Girl/Guy ratio crap just as we were about to get in. We had one too many guys
so I went and found the most average looking girls I could find (he he) I
think just for that she made me wait 10 mins more and I was already vocally
letting everyone around me know what a **** she was. But she redeemed herself
and was
 actually nice when she did let me in. Otherwise I often call
promoters when their girls are overly out of line. Being that person at the
door is hard. You must be a real bitch AT TIMES but NOT all the time, and I
didn't find her attitude one of those times after some people had been waiting
in the HOT SUN for TWO HRS.
Anyway, I guess my point is this. I was prepared for the Hollywood BS of
attitude and I am so beautiful and your not crap, but surprisingly everyone
was there to have a great time. And we did. The music was on point until about
5pm and then disaster hit and that is all I am going to say about that. You
know what your gonna get in Hollywood, and every once in a while, it can
surprise you.
Felisa