[Dynagroove] nitty gritty 10/24

boxmusicla at aol.com boxmusicla at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 13:25:03 PDT 2009

just wanted to thank everyone that came out to the first nitty gritty.? it was way beyond our expectations....great people, amazing vibes.? we ran til about 6:30 in the morning, and then mass-raided the bakery across the street.? good times.

we're gearing up for the next one on october 24th, and have some special surprises lined up.? everyone on this list is invited to become a member, so if you haven't yet, send your info to nittygrittyLA at yahoo.com and we'll get you sorted out.

love & music,

the nitty gritty crew

nitty gritty

dirtydisco | rarehouse | livemusic