[Dynagroove] Andy Caldwell at Melodic this Wednesday, free before 11pm...

Sam Gaglani sam at clubmelodic.com
Tue Sep 15 15:28:59 PDT 2009

This week we welcome back our monthly resident, ANDY CALDWELL, as he
celebrates the release of his new album OBSESSION.

We are doing a free before 11pm list, click here to RSVP:
http://melodicplay.eventbrite.com/

If you can not arrive before 11pm purchase presale tickets here :
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=63987

The last time Andy played we had a packed house; expect another night of
sweat and great music, as this will also be his ALBUM RELEASE PARTY.

To view his music video from for his first single "IT'S GUUD" with Mr. V
click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-E_eMY3T3g

FUTURE SESSIONS:

September 23 - DAVID MORALES - Buy tickets here:
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=62510

October 3  - SPECIAL EVENT : BODY & SOUL - HOUSE OF BLUES (LA) - Joe
Claussell, Danny Krivit and Francois K -
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=63244

October 7 - ANDY CALDWELL MONTHLY RESIDENCY "PLAY"

October 21 - BANG THE DRUM w/ STEVE LORIA

October 28 - BEN WATT - MELODIC HALLWEEN PARTY -
http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=62561

--
Sam Gaglani
Melodic