[Dynagroove] Oct. 9 - HAWT presents WOBS!

Nice Guy dynalist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:45:51 PDT 2009

Hey Dynagroovers!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Just wanted to let you that our next installment of HAWT First Fridays
is actually going to be on the SECOND Friday, this coming Oct. 9th! We
will be out of town on the actual First Friday in Oct.

That being said, we are VERY excited to be bringing you one of HAWT'S
good buds to grace the decks, the one and only WOBS!

Wobs has been holding it down in the OC, alongside fellow residents
NONFICTION and JOSH BILLINGS at the world famous Club FOCUS.
Aside from simply being a great guy, Wobs really knows how to work a
dance floor. Incredible taste in music coupled with solid technical
skills to boot; Wobs is a favorite of the HAWT family and we are
looking forward to unleashing him on the dance floor! Joining Wobs on
this evening will be resident players Luke Alan, and Mike Magana, Keep
the dance floor HAWT all night long!!

AND, opening up the night is Paul Silva - come early folks!! Paul's
musical arsenal is definitely something to check out!

FRIDAY OCT. 9th

HAWT

WOBS

w/ opening set by Paul Silva