[Dynagroove] 8/7 MELODIC Pres. CHUCK LOVE vs. VINYL TRIBE and WEST COAST COLLECTIVE

robert mcdaniel robertlmcdanieljr at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 21:10:31 PDT 2010

GET $10 REDUCED PRICED ADMISSION W / RSVP!  http://chuckloveaug.eventbrite.com/

If you've never heard of CHUCK LOVE, you're in for a special treat!

To ensure entry, get your Tickets online here!
...http://fla.vor.us/175836-Chuck-Love-at-King-King-tickets/Chuck-Love-at-King-King-Hollywood-King-King-Hollywood-August-07-2010.html

Besides
 being a World Class DJ, CHUCK also plays instrument LIVE during his
sets! CHUCK has a HUGE following and this event WILL SELL OUT!

And
 to get the party started off on the right foot, we have ZACK HILL and
STEVEN DIMITRI (Vinyl Tribe) along with RICARDO TORRES and TORRIN REA
(West Coast Collective) spinning those DEEP house beats that we know you
 love.

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-UwQFHqikw

Can't wait for this event and see ya on the dancefloor

Ecco Ultra Lounge
1640 Cahuenga Blvd
10pm-2am
21+