[Dynagroove] Getting rid of my equipment

Phil Cohn philcohn99 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 15:34:04 PDT 2010

After much thought, I've decided that I am ready to part ways with my
equipment that continues to sit and gather dust.  Here is what I have and the
prices that I would like for them
(2) Technics SL-1200M3D = $300 each - great condition, comes with Otofon Pro S
needles & cartridge(1) Pioneer CDJ800 MK1 = $350 - great condition, barely
been used.(1) Pioneer DJM500 Professional Mixer = $400 -  Great working
condition, original manual, only been used in bedroom.(1) Vestax PMC-46MKII
professional rotary mixer = $500.  Mint condition - only been used in
bedroom(1) Roland MC505 Groove Box = $450 - good conditon, manual & memory
card included.(1) Yamaha HTR-5650 Receiver = $100 - good condition, used to
power bedroom system.
All equipment is in great working condition.  I'm the original owner of all
equipment.  I have not used these for over 2+ years and would rather part with
them instead of having them continue to sit and collect dust.  If you have any
interest or would like to see pics please send me an email
(philcohn99 at hotmail.com).
Phil Cohn
cell#949-606-6735