[Dynagroove] ::: LOVE FIX tomorrow Sat Aug 14th!!! :::

Xavier aflylife at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:02:46 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

This is a friendly reminder about LOVE FIX taking place tomorrow Saturday
Aug 14th. Back to basics event. Private Invite Only Event...Must be in the
know to receive info.

All DJs, Location, and Sound System are confirmed! We have gathered some of
LA's best underground talent.

Love Gurus:

::: Acid Circus aka Raiz ::: (droid)

::: Darius Aleksandar ::: (deeper moods)

::: Viktor Carrillo ::: (droid, xeriscape, love fix)

::: Xavier [De Enciso] :::(love fix)

::: Christian Torres :::(Animal Club)

((( Turbo Concert Sound provided by Ohm Guru )))

There are no warm up DJs, everyone will be playing special LOVE FIX sets.
Not to be missed.
We have friendly professional security, friendly staff, FREE Parking, and a
professional bartender serving up drinks.
Ask for the drink specials at the door. Cash Bar only.

We at LOVE FIX are about community and love and welcome all those who
support the underground.

Get informed and ask a LOVE FIX member.

 - Peace & Love Fix

P.S.....
Don't forget about TONIGHT!!! :::JEL-O::: Magan's Booty Shakin' Birthday
Boogie Bonanza!!!