[Dynagroove] :::JEL-O:::Jiggly thank yous!!!:::

Magan Rivas maganrivas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:20:29 PDT 2010

Thanks V!!! And for the Massive bruises too!!! Haaaaa!!! OUCH!

My favorite part was when the police came, I told them not to mess up my
birthday, offered them a Jel-o shot, told them they could hang out inside as
long as they put on a jel-o shirt so they wouldn't be a buzz kill...and then
they got outta the car as to not pay attention so I could take pictures on
their car!!! OMG! How did I get away with that??? Birthday magic!

Magan Rivas
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 16, 2010, at 9:53 AM, TheOneAndOnlyMissV <theoneandonlymissv at gmail.com>
wrote:

> OMG--seriously, how much fun was that?  Hands down one of the best times
I've had since that one MAUF party (Sloppy Kisses) a few years back.
Seriously such an insane happy vibe and good music all night long.  All the
djs were proper, but I gotta especially give it up for Greg, Chuck &
Eddie--amazing sets guys!  My booty did not want to stop shaking.  I got there
near the beginning and although it hadn't filled in yet, I was already movin'
and groovin'...jel-o shots were aplenty, but went fast (glad I tried one when
I did--so yummy--Vanessa really knows her JEL-O!).  ;)  Miss Birthday girl
Magan and her crew really did a bang up job with this party.  Happy Birthday
again, Magan--so happy you shared it with all of us!  You do know though that
now everyone is gonna start asking when the next JEL-O is, right?  (how do you
think UV came about?--it was just supposed to be a one time bday
party...hahaha)  So, um...I'll be the first to ask--WHEN?!?!  ;)  Seriously
though--that was a STELLAR night!  Mwah!