[Dynagroove] Melodic 2 Year Anniversary w/ MARK FARINA, Wed, Jan 26th

Sam Gaglani sam at clubmelodic.com
Sun Dec 26 17:52:14 PST 2010

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MELODIC 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY w/ MARK FARINA

It's been a wild and crazy ride for the last TWO years at MELODIC and we can
only thank the over 20,000 people that have come and gone thru our doors and
making WEDNESDAY NIGHT their HOME.

We have been so blessed to have some amazing artists grace the decks: BEN
WATT, MIGUEL MIGS, FRED EVERYTHING, MARK FARINA, ANDY CALDWELL, CHRIS LAKE,
MARK KNIGHT, DERRICK CARTER, DJ HEATHER, DJ DAN, DOC MARTIN, MORGAN PAGE,
TORTURED SOUL, MR. V, CHUCK LOVE, GARTH, and many more have called MELODIC
their HOUSE.

So, it's only fitting that we welcome back the Maestro himself, Mr. MARK
FARINA. Last year when we had the MAN, over 750 people somehow squeezed into
ECCO.

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ADVANCED TICKET TO GUARANTEE ENTRY:
http://tinyurl.com/melodic2year

VIEW PICTURES FROM MELODIC 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY:
http://blinkofaniproductions.com/melodic/012710/

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely faces and amazing vibes!

MELODIC

Ecco Ultra Lounge
1640 Caheunga Blvd
10pm-2am