[Dynagroove] LOVE BYTE..Saturday February 13th 2010

Lucas Dodson lucas at distantbeat.com
Thu Jan 7 12:30:33 PST 2010

Hey Everybody-

So we are doing another event. Saturday February 13th  we bring you

LOVE BYTE

With love doctors:

Q-Burns  (Orlando, Florida)

Eric Davenport (Fresh Produce, Guest House LA)

Steven Dmitri (Vinyl Tribe LA)

Chuck Frizzle ( M*A*U*F*,LA)

Plus more TBA.

Come one get down this is gonna be a blast!

Because this party is a Valentine's Day weekend and we would enjoy

spreading around some love. we will be donating some of the proceeds to a
charity.

We haven't decided which one so please if you have any suggestions?

We would like it to be a local charity --- benefitting Southern California
would be best.

Check our website for more info in the next week or so.

Love, Peace, and Beats.

>From our hearts,

Lucas and The rest of the Distant Beat Posse