[Dynagroove] Saturday February 6th 2010 - $FiveDollahFunk$ - 9 Year Anniversary!!!

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Tue Jan 12 10:36:52 PST 2010

After a much too long hiatus, we're back to celebrate our 9 year
anniversary, and to be sure we celebrate in style all night long we've put
together an event you wont want to miss!!

We're calling out all our friends new and old, our dance crews, and
everyone who's down with the FUNK to come party with us!!

Saturday February 6th 2010
VinylTribe + HomeMade events present...

$FiveDollahFunk$ - 9 Year Anniversary!!

For years the VinylTribe DJs have been defining the sound of LA's
underground at their now infamous $FiveDollahFunk$ events. Known for their
versatility and their energy behind the decks, these parties quickly
became the place to be whenever they occurred.

Now to celebrate their 9 year anniversary in style, we've teamed up with
Home Made events and put together a very special event guaranteed to blow
the roof off of King King!! This will be one for the books, you do NOT
wanna miss it!

$FiveDollahFunk$ - 9 Years Strong!

Featuring the VinylTribe DJs:

ZACK HILL  |  STEVEN DIMITRI  |  DJ EMI

RSVP for Discount List Here:
http://fivedollahfunk.eventbrite.com

For exclusive mixes from the VinylTribe DJs visit:
http://www.fivedollahfunk.com

This event will be broadcast LIVE thanks to:
http://www.insoulwetrust.com

Located At:
KING KING
6555 Hollywood Blvd