[Dynagroove] ::: SUBLEVEL ::: This Saturday, July 3rd :: DOC MARTIN :: LILLIA ::: AUDIOJACK::

Sunsetfilm at aol.com Sunsetfilm at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 00:14:15 PDT 2010

:: EVENT STARTS AT 6PM : 21 & OVER  @  THE CHURCH :: PRE-SALE TICKETS
HIGHLY ADVISED :
Alright folks we are very close to the weekend and I hope everyone has a
safe 4th of July weekend whatever you choose to do. If you are in town and
want  to come to a well balanced gathering we hope to see you at our Annual
4th of  July weekend celebration. This Saturday, July 3rd ::: SUBLEVEL::: DOC
MARTIN ::: Special live show with LILLIA :::: AUDIOJACK ::: KEITH EVAN ::
DUSTY  CARTER ::: and the FREE Marty Q BBQ RETURNS! Chicken Kabobs, Beef
Kabobs,...  Rice , Eggplant with olive oil, tabula, and my world famous Hummous
and just  added my juicy barbecue carrots!!! The Grillin' and event starts
at 6pm, early  arrival & PRE-SALE is highly suggested, 21 and over. Call on
the  day of the event for directions ::: { 323 } 386-4660 * { 888 } 592-0555
* { 323  } DR.LA ~ 411 * from 6pm to 6am ::: 21 and over :::12 hours of
House Music  LOVIN' PRE-SALE TICKETS HIGHLY SUGGESTED @
_www.sublevelcalifornia.com_ (http://www.sublevelcalifornia.com/)
**** It's fantastically  great, when we all get together  ****
~~~ sunsetfilm.net ~~~