[Dynagroove] Thank You,and Next up Sublevel Stompy Sessions ; )

sublevel california sublevelcalifornia at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 22:56:30 PDT 2010

We'd like to thank all the
House-heads , Acid Freaks ,
Mirror-ball Movers, Techno
Bumpers,
Loft Dancers, True Schoolers,
Baby Powder
Groovers,
Dancetranauts, Smoke Signalers,
and everyone else who’s felt the vibe last Saturday.
Great Great Party!

Next Sublevel is Sat Sept 4th:

SUBLEVEL,AND STOMPY SF. PRESENT:

SUBLEVEL STOMPY SESSIONS:

Vibe selectors on the night will be:
Doc Martin (8hr Set)

Deron Delgado (Stompy SF)
Nonfiction(Focus, Dufflebag, Robsoul)

Sublevel Live

This event may be the most dance mileage
we've had this year so wear
your runners...
We're going for lift off.....

Sublevel LA & Stompy SF come together for a night of unlimited Dance
 Vibes!

Joining Doc Martin will be Deron Delgado from Stompy San Francisco one
of Stompy's resident DJ's responsible

for all the mad parties & floats  at the Love Parade.The Stompy parties are
some
 of the best going on in
San Francisco.Drawing upwards of 1500 Danceheads at a time.
We are also looking forward to Nonfiction's first appearance at Sublevel.

Uniting California one more time for Labor Day weekend.
We look forward to
seeing you all there.

Tickets:

Available in the news section

www.sublevelcalifornia.com

homebass at sublevelcalifornia.com

For info:

Please call 1 ...888 592 0555/ 1 323 386 4660 for

Directions or check our website for details. Spread tha word : )

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?178055

SUBLEVEL MUSIC /

email: homebass at sublevelcalifornia.com/
email: sublevelcalifornia at hotmail.com/