[Dynagroove] Jay-J (Shifted Music, Ultra, Defected, Naked Music) Tuesday @ Focus

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Sun Jul 11 06:28:31 PDT 2010

Tuesday July 13th

Jay-J (Shifted Music, Ultra, Defected, Naked Music)
With Nonfiction & Zack Hill

$5 Before 10:30 w/ RSVP ($12 after)
Limited $5 Presale Tickets on Focus-OC.com/tickets

Focus has been crazy good fun lately. Glad you guys are coming out and
dancing with us every week. This Tuesday we have Jay-J from NY coming
out as our special guest.

Don't forget about those dope $1 tacos on the patio and the awesome
drink specials: $3 Beers, $3 Vodka Energy, $3.50 Midori Sour & $3.50 Cosmos.

P.S. We have the dance competition in 2 weeks, so if you want to compete
sign up ASAP by emailing info at focus-oc.com

Focus Is Located at Tapas - 4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660
18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over For the Fully Stocked Bar
Drink Specials (B4 10:30) $3 Beers, $3 Vodka Energy, $3.50 Midori Sour &
$3.50 Cosmo
$1 Tacos On the Patio (All Night)
Doors Open at 9:30 Pm
More info - Focus-Oc.com  |  Downloadable Mixes Recorded Live At Focus -
LiveAtFocus.com

Tuesday July 27th  Presale Tickets Available
Mark Farina
(Great Lakes, Om Records, San Francisco)
With Wobs & Derek Dunbar

Tuesday August 17th
Doc Martin
(Sublevel LA)