[Dynagroove] Sacred Grounds & Sublevel come together! Sat. Aug. 21st

Sacred Grounds sacredgrounds_la at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 13:49:08 PDT 2010

Sacred Grounds & Sublevel LA come together!

One Night, One
Vibe, One Love.

Joining the Sacred Grounds residents will be LA's
 legendary ambassador to the
world of house music—Doc Martin. Along with
 the return of Sacred Grounds
original resident player and co-founder
Ruben Medellin. This will be a time
to re-unite the tribes and bring the
 city of Angels a night to remember. Doc
Martin's signature extended dj
sets have been heard all over the world, but
non compare when it comes
to playing in his home town of LA. We are proud and
pleased to have Doc
Martin and the Sublevel family part of our joyous and
most exciting
event yet. Fifteen years of underground house music, baby!

Be part of history, and be ready to DANCE!

SACRED GROUNDS LA
presents

SGLA:15
15 Year