[Dynagroove] Photos from Afternoon Delight LA on Saturday!

Adam Auburn adamauburn at sonicsoul.com
Mon Jul 19 19:48:08 PDT 2010

HUGE <3 TO THE 700+ HOUSE HEADS THAT SHOOK THEIR BOOTIES ALL DAY AND ALL
NIGHT @ AFTERNOON DELIGHT LA on Sat!! Sooooo much fun!! And we get to do
AGAIN on AUGUST 21st!!! Save that date, we're only just getting started!!!!
I was honestly nearly in tears from the joy of seeing a party I care so
deeply about finally grow into it's own, right here in LA!!  To all the djs
who rocked it & party people who got down with us, thank you, thank you,
thank you!!!

::::: The PHOTOS :::::
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=223972&id=508086317&l=eb64fb01aa

(Photography by: Wendy Le of Societyimage.com)

::::: The VIDEO :::::
http://www.insoulwetrust.com/tv/archives/afternoon_delight_july_2010/index.html

::::: The NEXT AFTERNOON DELIGHT LA :::::
Saturday, August 21st @ The Custom Hotel Pool