[Dynagroove] F.A.M.I.L.Y. & FRIENDS 6 Year Anniversary Sat. Aug. 7th

Get Smart gdubbs53 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:28:51 PDT 2010

Every August Joe Bickle, Doug of Family, and Marty of Sublevel collaborate
on a event joining DJ's, promoters and contributors of LA's underground
dance music community. This will be their 6th year of dedication!

2 ROOMS OF QUALITY SOUNDS VIA HEARTBEAT [EAW] & SILVER SYSTEMS [BASSMAXX!]

Saturday, August 7th
9pm-7am

« HOUSE « JACKIN « BUMPIN' « CLASSICS «
BIG CEE & SLICK DADA [ WHOOP-T-WHOOP ]
CADE [ DYNAGROOVE ]
G-DUBBS <http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/g-dubbs> [ SACRED GROUNDS LA ]
EASILY INFLUENCED [ GELLY, MIKEY, EDDIE, HAWT! ]
JORDAN STRONG [ UNITING SOULS ]
JOE RODRIGUEZ [ GRAVY LA ]
DOOGLE [ F.A.M.I.L.Y. ]

« TECHNO « DEEP « HOUSE « NU DISCO «
JENI LUV [ MAKING SHAPES ]
ACID CIRCUS <http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/acidcircus> AKA RAIZ [ DROID
BEHAVIOR ]
JOE BICKLE <http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/joebickle> [ANIMAL CLUB,
LIESX3, GRAVY ]
DELINQUENT FREQUENCIES [ AVALON, DAMAGED GOODS ]
DEREK MICHAEL [ FRIENDLY INTEGRATION ]
JORGE MEDINA <http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/jorgemedina>[ ANIMAL CLUB,
LIESX3, GRAVY ]
JUNIOR & DEWEY [ SARCASTIC, SUNNY SIDE UP ]

Concact your nearest F.A.M.I.L.Y. or FRIEND for more information!

--
G-Dubbs
Sacred Grounds L.A.