[Dynagroove] RJ SPINHER AND MIKIE SMITHERS AT MELODIC - FREE ALL NIGHT TOMORROW

Sam Gaglani sam at homemadela.com
Tue Jun 1 11:58:20 PDT 2010

A huge weekend deserves a FREE night at MELODIC.

This Wednesday (6/2) we welcome JUICY creator and all around good guy RJ
SPINHER alongside MIKIE SMITHERS to the decks at MELODIC.

THIS WILL BE A FREE ALL NIGHT EVENT, so please come out and support!

Next week we have DJ FALCON of Daft Crew and Daft Punk fame alongside HARD
MUSIC FESTIVAL honcho DESTRUCTO. TICKETS FOR THIS WILL SELL OUT!

Upcoming sessions:

6/9     DJ FALCON & DESCTRUCTO

6/16   DAVID DELANO

6/30    MARK FARINA