[Dynagroove] Sonny Fodera & DJ Mes Tue @ Focus + Massive Lineup

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Wed Mar 10 15:47:36 PST 2010

You've got a date with Focus this Tuesday + Scroll down to check out the
MASSIVE lineup we have at Focus coming up

Tuesday March 16th (Special Event)
Sonny Fodera & Dj Mes
(Guesthouse, Drop, Blockhead, Australia) (Guesthouse, San Francisco)
With Wobs

$5 Dollars Before 10:30 ($13 After)
To RSVP Send your full name to RSVP at Focus-OC.com
Tickets available online - Focus Presale Tickets

  You can get presale tickets for Tuesday for $6
onwww.focus-oc.com/tickets. Also don't forget about St. Patty's day
(Wednesday) with Jesse Rose @ Chateaux (Old iLounge). Gonna be a big week!

You can also RSVP to get on the $10 before 10:30 list

RSVP By sending an email to RSVP at Focus-OC.com with your full name

Focus Is Located at Tapas - 4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map
18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over For the Fully Stocked Bar
Drink Specials (Before 10:30) $3 Beers, $3 Vodka Energy, $3.50 Midori
Sour & $3.50 Cosmo
1 Dollar Tacos On the Patio (All Night)
Presale Tickets Available Online at Focus-oc.com/tickets & Doors Open at
9:30 Pm
More info - Focus-Oc.com | Downloadable Mixes Recorded Live At Focus -
LiveAtFocus.com

* Upcoming Events *

Thursday March 18th @ Chateaux ($7 Presale Tickets)
Jesse Rose
(Made to Play, Germany)
With Wobs, Nonfiction & Josh Billings

  Tuesday March 23rd
WMC - Miles Maeda
(Wobs Music Conference with Guest DJ Miles Maeda)
With Wobs + Luke Alan

Tuesday March 30th
Past To the Future 2
(The first one was a hit, so we're bring it back! Old School Vinyl the
first half of the night and New / Unreleased tracks for the last half)
With Wobs, Nonfiction & Josh Billings

Tuesday April 6th
Gene Farris
(After Monday, Farriswheel Recordings, apt Chicago)
With Josh Billings

Tuesday April 13th
Jay West
(Candy Music, Flavor Recordings, Argentina)
With Wobs & Greg Yuen

Tuesday April 20th
Fred Everything
(Om Records)
With Nonfiction

Tuesday April 27th
David Garcia
(Solmatic, LA)
With Josh Billings

Tuesday May 25th (Special Event) Presale Tickets Available Now
Fedde Le Grand
(Flamingo, Defected, Spinnin, Ministry of Sound, Netherlands)
With Josh Billings + Wobs & Nonfiction (Tag team)

--
AIM / iChat - Hosj321