[Dynagroove] solid gold requests for march 27th!

A-ron aaron at crunk-house.com
Tue Mar 16 13:16:05 PDT 2010

OMG, TIE ME UP! I remember the first time I heard this.  Can't wait to
hear it again!

mr v- da bump
cystal waters- 100% pure love
hardrive- deep inside (jesse rose remix!)
todd terry- jumpin
human league- don't you want me (dc remix)
style of eye- you got that
brett johnson- on the highway
Style of Eye- Go Get Gone (no assembly firm)

and not to be gay, but could you play some fierce Madonna and maybe
Lady Gaga remixes?

love,

_A

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Cade Nelson <cade at dynagroove.com> wrote:
> So for those of you ignorant fools out there that do not know what Solid
> Gold is all about then read the next paragraph.  If you do skip the next
> paragraph.
>
> Solid Gold is a yearly party that C&Z Music factory (Zack Hill & Cade)
>  organizes.  It is always planned on the weekend of the Miami WMC so those
> who stay get a special treat.  What we do is play nothing but house music
> hits all night long.  This does not just limit us to the "Classics" it
means
> the hits of any era.  We could go from a MAW jam to a james curd jam.  The
> idea is to get your ass dancing!   Also to encourage you all to participate
> we are only charging $10 if you wear a gold outfit!!!!!   So you ladies now
> have an excuse to splurge at american apparel!! lol
>
> So we have a great NEW venue in hollywood.  Very underground...
>
> So far we have had quite a few requests.  Now I can't say that we can get
> them all but sometimes we are more inclined to work specific tracks in if
> they are suggested.  So far here is our requests:
>
> *I CAN'T WAIT (Sylk130)**BE WITH ME (jt)**SING IT BACK (moloko)**SUNSHINE
> PEOPLE (cheek)**HOLD ON TO YOUR LOVE (barrio bros)**BROKEN (brett
johnson)**ALL
> I DO (shuffle inc)**TIE ME UP (lance)**I CAN'T GET NO SLEEP (india)**HOW
CAN
> I (urban jazz naturals)**100% UNDERGROUND BASICS, DON'T YOU WANT IT
(davina)
> ** LIKE A ROCKET (makossa and megablast)**I CAN'T GO UNDER (dennis
> ferrer)** HEY
> HEY (dennis ferrer)**LOVE CAN DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH (telepopmusik)**LA MEZCLA
> A(michael cleis)** LIKE SOME DREAM I CAN'T STOP DREAMING (Daniel
Wang)**JUS'