[Dynagroove] This Sunday - LUCID SUNDAYS @ El Cid

Joseph Munguia joesuuf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 22:48:06 PDT 2010

Oh man oh man! Just checked accuweather.com and we're in for some Sunny
mid-80s weather.

If anyone hasn't been to El Cid I definitely recommend checking it out this
Sunday, you'll dig the patio.  We have a slight set change with Zack on from
4-6 this Sunday.

Also, be sure to look for Steven Dimitri this Summer on our patio.