[Dynagroove] JUJUBEATS 201O

Brett Ballou brett at americasprinter.com
Tue Mar 23 14:59:41 PDT 2010

Here's a heads up on Jujubeats.  We are scheduled to run the party on
Saturday August 21st at Oak Canyon Ranch just like that last 2 years.
Right now, there are some details that still need to be worked out in
order for the show to go off without a hitch.
I'll be posting more details here very soon, probably within the week.
And on the website we will make any necessary announcements as well.

B3 is also working on a few new concepts.
Electrosexx- Which will be our(B3) our new venture focusing on all
forms of Electro.  Stay tuned........
&
A 21+  weekly party that will happen in Orange County at a beautiful
spot to be annouced later.
peace,
Brett