[Dynagroove] ::STARDUST::SAT::APRIL::10th::2010::

Jordan Strong jordanisms78 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 23:08:47 PDT 2010

Saturday April 10th
The Light, Uniting Souls & Mai Music present

**STARDUST**
 ~ exploration into sound and light!

Dearest friends and family
it is with great delight that we at “The Light“ bring you a lot more
love and warmth in these hectic times were living in. This upcoming
event is dedicated to the spiritual warrior within all of us and the
strength and patience we have all been learning and earning in the past
year.  Speaking of spiritual warriors the extremely talented Owen will
be our featured artist.  A legend in the San Francisco house culture and
 a world renowned artist, It is an honor to house his amazing art on
this fine night along with some surprise artists.  As we ascend to new
heights this night will a pivotal point on the star map. This night will
 be full of amazing music with the talents of  S.F.s own Tasho from
Stompy and our very own Wally Callerio in the main room!  This time
around Jordan will be opening up the main room to get the night started
just right and to finish it off  our boy Michael Tello  and Jeniluv will
 send you home singing.  In the Disco room we welcome the lovely
Lillyanne along with TK Disco and Woolfy!  We have some other specials
additions to night like a Drum Circle sponsored by Remo and LA's Famous
Calbi Taco Truck will be in the house feeding your hunger. Join us for
another magical night.

The Big Love Room:

Special Guest
from SF's famous Stompy parties
***DJ TASHO***
(Stompy.com,
Mothership, San Francisco)

***WALLY CALLERIO***
(Dufflebag
Recordings, LA)

***Resident DJ's***
MICHAEL TELLO (Om Records,
 The Light, Mai Music)
JORDAN STRONG (The Light, Uniting Souls, Mai
Music)

In the Discotech

***WOOLFY***
(DFA, Rong,
Permanent Vacation)

***LILLYANNE***
(Future House, Heading
Home)

***TK DISKO***
(Hot Bisquit)

***JENILUV***
(Fist
 Fight, The Light, Team Rad)

Once again going on in a exclusive
private venue in Downtown LA.
Please RSVP and check back for more
updates and links to mixes, pictures and videos.

One Love,
The
 Light | Los Angeles
Michael Tello & Jordan Strong