[Dynagroove] INLAND KNIGHTS on this week's HAWTCAST!!

dynalist at gmail.com dynalist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 23:41:35 PDT 2010

Inland Knights!!! These guys are amongst my top favorites!!!
Absolutely SOLID Producers AND sick djs to boot!

Be sure to peep the HAWT Music Site every Wednesday; we update the
HAWTCAST as well as update event fliers and and put up a chart of
tunes we are feeling... This week's chart by yours truly :)

www.hawtmusic.com

Sent from my iPhone