[Dynagroove] Solid Gold tomorrow night!!

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Fri Mar 26 12:22:57 PDT 2010

it is time to "sing it back again."  This party is for all of us house
music lovers because "Not everyone understands house music!"  I want to
see all of you out there on the floor "working it to the bone!" because "I
wanna rock with you, all night!"  Zack hill and myself will be there to
"play that vibe" and "put the needle on the record."  So if your like me
"I need some more, need some more" this is the party to get to!  So "get
up" and help us have a "Lovely day" because "I love the, I love the, I
love the waay you make me feel." You "sunshine people" are the ones that
make this party so fun! in fact!  "all i do is think about you!" March
six come down and enjoy some "Music and wine" it is guaranteed to make you
"Feel alive!"  I mean what else are you going to do?  SIt around and
"watch your cloths go round in the washingmachine?"  even if your an "80's
throwback" you will enjoy this party.  Just don't "tie me up" while I try
and play because I am going to want to "Make it funky."  although you can
"reach for me" as long as you want to "love me now and forever."  BUt if
you do that you will have to "come home to my place."  This party is going
to be one of the best "around the world."  It's time for a real
"shakedown" because this is a "funk phenomina" of a party.  Look just
"Common clap your hands!!!!!!!"  Only $10 bucks with a gold outfit!
if you don't
have it then have your "Sugar daddy-o" pay for it!  "don't you want me
baby" to play the jams and remember it's not "every freakin day and every
freakin night" we have these types of parties!!! Make it how it used to
be!!  "we used to dance.. all night." "I can't wait!"

C&Z Music Factory Present The Return of:

SOLID GOLD
Nothing but house music hits all night long.

Thats right this is teh cheesy party that you all pretend your not
looking forward to. But secretly inside you stoked!

Why? Because we play Jam after Jam after JAM!!!

One misconception of this party is that we only play the classics.
This is not true we play any "Hit" from any era. So yes you will hear
classics. But then you may hear a new remix as well. Anything to make
you sing and yell "That's my Jam!!!"

Also do not forget to wear a gold outfit so you can get in for $10!!!!

We have a real cool underground venue in hollywood. So this should be
a very special solid gold.

Solid gold

DJ - C&Z Music Factory

Zack Hill (vinyltribe)