[Dynagroove] $Five Dollah Funk$ review

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Thu May 6 11:06:40 PDT 2010

Finally getting a moment to say thanks to everyone who came out to
$FiveDollahFunk$ last Saturday! We had another great night with 400+ in
the house, and went strong until 4am.

It's been great to be able to do the party more frequently over this year
and we've met a ton of great new people along the way. It's always a blast
to see all of our friends new and old together getting down like we do!
Some of you have been coming out for over 9 years now and we cannot thank
you enough for your ongoing support!

Emi warmed things up nicely with a 2 hour set that was a definite slow
builder!! He paced things perfectly and had everyone warmed up and ready
to go by the time he was done with em.

Having 4 hours to go back to back with Steven Dimitri really allows us to
go across the board musically as well. I love that our crowd comes along
for the ride! It's been nice to have such a long set to stretch out and
really take the music up and down throughout the night!

Hope everyone enjoyed the t-shirts and CD giveaways as well!!

We'll be back in a few months for an end of summer blowout,
$FiveDollahFunk$ style!!

Pics can be found at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=164070&id=577513589

Videos will be uploaded to the $FiveDollahFunk$ youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/fivedollahfunk

Also, this weeks TribeRadio podcast features an hour of Emi's set recorded
LIVE from the club: http://blog.vinyltribe.com

Thanks to the wonderful staff at King King, Sam from Melodic, Robb from
West Coast Soul, Nic and Damone from In Soul We Trust, and of course,
everyone who helped spread the word!!

See you soon!
-VT